It's your responsibility to ensure the test meets the minimum standards for sensitivity, specificity and viral load details. As long as the "Fit-to-fly" tests meets these standards they will be accepted.
Articles in this section
- The entry requirements for the UK/France changed since I last checked
- Can I travel if vaccinated with the Indian AstraZeneca Vaccine?
- Do I need to add documents to my booking before travel?
- What documents/evidence do I need to provide for travel if I am fully vaccinated?
- What are the testing requirements to travel
- Is an NHS Covid-19 test acceptable for international travel?
- Are "Fit-to-fly" tests acceptable for travel with Eurotunnel?
- I’m travelling through France to another country, do I still require a Covid-19 test?
- Do children need to take a Covid-19 test?