Your vet will need to complete a Veterinary Certificate. Please ask your vet for more details. You will be required to take your rabbit’s Veterinary Certificate with you in both direction of travel should you be stopped by French Border Controls. A new Veterinary Certificate will be required for each round trip. Pet rabbits (along with rodents, birds, invertebrates, amphibians and reptiles) continue to travel free of charge and do not need to be added to a booking.
Articles in this section
- Brexit and pet travel
- What are the Pet Reception opening hours?
- I am travelling with my rabbit, what do I need to do?
- Is there a limit to the numbers of dogs, cats or ferrets I can take?
- Where do I check-in my pet on the Folkestone Terminal?
- Where do I check-in my pet on the Calais Terminal?
- What your vet needs to know about your pet's official travel documents
- Does my dog need a tapeworm treatment for travelling to the EU?
- Are there any designated pet exercise areas on either Terminal?
- Is there a drive thru at the Pet Reception?