After making your booking, you will first be required to add your API (Advance Passenger Information) for your travel. Once you have added your passengers API, it's then possible to add the travel documents for these passengers.
- Log into your account or booking
- My Eurotunnel account holders - Log into your account, (using your registered email address and password).
- Guest/Direct bookings - click here to log in using your booking reference number and password (found on your booking confirmation email).
- Trade/Other booking types - click here to log in using your booking reference number and password.
- Ensure you have added all Advance Passenger Information before continuing.
- Click "Add Health Declarations" on your upcoming booking. It will open in a new window.
- You will see all passengers listed, for each direction of travel (outbound/return).
- If passengers are missing from this list, you need to add their Advance Passenger Information (step 2) before you can continue.
- For each passenger you will be required to specify a Country of Residence and their travel documents.
- Documents will be automatically checked and approved if possible, or submitted for manual verification by Eurotunnel.
- Once all documents have been added and approved for each passenger, the individual passengers' status will be "Complete" and they are ready to travel on that leg of the trip.
- Complete this process for all passengers on the leg for the leg to be "Complete" and ready to travel.
- It may not be possible to complete documents for both legs of your trip at the same time depending on the required timings of COVID-19 tests.
- Complete the same process for the return leg (if applicable) as soon as it is time to do so depending on the required test/documents.
Each passenger must still bring ALL the required documents and supporting documents, ready to be presented to the authorities.
Failure to comply with the required measures or to provide false or deliberately misleading information is a criminal offence and is punishable by a fine and/or travel ban and/or imprisonment. Please visit www.gov.uk/uk-border-control for detailed public health advice and requirements for entering the UK.