As the lock-down continues, and Government restrictions stay in place we are pleased exceptionally, to be able to offer you the option of requesting a replacement for your original credit voucher, issued before 31/12/2020 allowing a further 12 month (from issue) to redeem.
Articles in this section
- Can I transit through France to another country?
- Can I extend my Frequent Traveller tickets/wallets due to COVID related disruption?
- Can I request a Credit Voucher to replace a non-refundable ticket due to COVID related disruption?
- Can I extend the validity of Credit Voucher issued due to COVID related disruption?
- Do I need to quarantine on arrival to France?
- Do I need to quarantine on arrival to the UK?
- I no longer want to travel, can I re-book or get a refund?
- Has Eurotunnel put additional measures in place?
- What happens if the borders close?
- I think I have been in contact with someone who has been affected, can I travel?