No – the ticket price includes your vehicle and up to nine people. Vehicles that can take more than nine people are charged slightly differently, but the number of people in the vehicle does not change the price.
Articles in this section
- Vehicle types and sizes
- Trailers and caravans
- Can I change my vehicle details on arrival?
- What should I do if I think I’ve been allocated to the wrong section of the shuttle?
- Will I pay more if I'm towing a trailer or caravan?
- Will adding a storage box, or putting bicycles on the rear of my car change the price I pay?
- Will adding a roof box, or putting bicycles on my roof change the price I pay?
- Does the number of people I have in my vehicle change the price?
- Will the size of my vehicle change the price I pay?
- Why do you need to know what sort of vehicle I have?