The vehicles that travel on our shuttles come in all shapes and sizes. In order to make the best use of the capacity on the shuttles, and ensure we have the right type of space allocated, we need to know the length, height and any special requirements for your vehicle. We have access to a database that enables us to get most of this information from your vehicle registration.
Articles in this section
- Vehicle types and sizes
- Trailers and caravans
- Can I change my vehicle details on arrival?
- What should I do if I think I’ve been allocated to the wrong section of the shuttle?
- Will I pay more if I'm towing a trailer or caravan?
- Will adding a storage box, or putting bicycles on the rear of my car change the price I pay?
- Will adding a roof box, or putting bicycles on my roof change the price I pay?
- Does the number of people I have in my vehicle change the price?
- Will the size of my vehicle change the price I pay?
- Why do you need to know what sort of vehicle I have?