Anything extra on the top or rear of your car will change the dimensions and what space your vehicle takes up, therefore, this could change where you are allocated and the price you pay. If you decide after booking to add any kind of accessory, you must let us know prior to travel as we may not be able to allocate you a suitable space in the same time slot.
Articles in this section
- Vehicle types and sizes
- Trailers and caravans
- Can I change my vehicle details on arrival?
- What should I do if I think I’ve been allocated to the wrong section of the shuttle?
- Will I pay more if I'm towing a trailer or caravan?
- Will adding a storage box, or putting bicycles on the rear of my car change the price I pay?
- Will adding a roof box, or putting bicycles on my roof change the price I pay?
- Does the number of people I have in my vehicle change the price?
- Will the size of my vehicle change the price I pay?
- Why do you need to know what sort of vehicle I have?