Yes - Any vehicle over 1.85 meters in height, and vehicles with anything on the roof, will be unable to travel safely in the two storey section of our shuttles, so will be allocated to the single storey section. The price of a space in the single storey section of our shuttles is sometimes more than the price of a space in the two storey section.
Articles in this section
- Vehicle types and sizes
- Trailers and caravans
- Can I change my vehicle details on arrival?
- What should I do if I think I’ve been allocated to the wrong section of the shuttle?
- Will I pay more if I'm towing a trailer or caravan?
- Will adding a storage box, or putting bicycles on the rear of my car change the price I pay?
- Will adding a roof box, or putting bicycles on my roof change the price I pay?
- Does the number of people I have in my vehicle change the price?
- Will the size of my vehicle change the price I pay?
- Why do you need to know what sort of vehicle I have?