Many UK networks have said that they have no plans to reintroduce data roaming charges for calls from January 2021, but we’d recommend you check with your mobile phone provider before you travel - just to make sure there are no surprises.
Articles in this section
- Can I still use my UK drivers licence to drive in mainland Europe after Brexit?
- Has duty free be introduced following Brexit?
- How will Brexit affect my passport?
- Will I need a visa to travel to the EU?
- Will I need to start paying for data roaming again?
- Will my EHIC card still be valid when I travel to the EU after Brexit?