British passengers travelling to EU countries will be able to take advantage of duty-free shopping from January 2021. Now the UK has left the EU, we’re working with World Duty Free to take advantage of the new regulations and offer you up to 50% off high street prices. If you’re looking to kick off your trip (or finish it) in style then we think you’ll love our array of offers that you can’t find anywhere else, on everything from wine and spirits to confectionery, toys and cosmetics. Find out more about all the changes here.
Articles in this section
- Can I still use my UK drivers licence to drive in mainland Europe after Brexit?
- Has duty free be introduced following Brexit?
- How will Brexit affect my passport?
- Will I need a visa to travel to the EU?
- Will I need to start paying for data roaming again?
- Will my EHIC card still be valid when I travel to the EU after Brexit?