European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) may not be valid from 1 January 2021. Make sure you get travel insurance that covers your needs, particularly if you have a pre-existing medical condition. Visit GOV.UK to check what your travel insurance should cover.
Articles in this section
- Can I still use my UK drivers licence to drive in mainland Europe after Brexit?
- How will Brexit affect my passport?
- Will duty free be introduced following Brexit?
- Will I need a visa to travel to the EU?
- Will I need to start paying for data roaming again?
- Will my EHIC card still be valid when I travel to the EU after Brexit?