Duty Free sales when travelling within Europe stopped in 1999. However, we do have retail outlets, in both the Calais and Folkestone Passenger Terminal Buildings. The retail outlets are situated in the Passenger Terminal Buildings after passing through Check-in.
Articles in this section
- Coronavirus / COVID-19
- What happens if I arrive early or late?
- Can you smoke on the train?
- What happens if I miss my departure time?
- Is there a Duty Free Shop?
- How long does the crossing last?
- Are there toilets onboard the shuttle?
- Check-in times
- Will my booking or journey be affected by Brexit?
- How do I get to the Terminal?