Coaches should arrive at Check-in at least 45 minutes before departure for direct boarding and 90 minutes if you are planning to stop in the Passenger Terminal Building.
Articles in this section
- Do you need a passenger list?
- How long before the departure time should I arrive?
- I have a group of football supporters travelling on my coach. What information will you need from us?
- Can my coach tow a trailer?
- I have a double decker coach; Can I still travel on Eurotunnel Le Shuttle?
- What identification should I bring with me?
- How does the coach get on the shuttle?