It is very simple. Having passed through Check-in, coaches must proceed to the parking area for high vehicles adjacent to the terminal building for exit checks to be completed. Passengers can then visit the Passenger Terminal Building for all of your pre-travel needs, including restaurants, cafés, shops and bureau de change. When the departure is called coaches proceed through the security and border control area to the allocation area. Drivers should follow the green arrows and directions given by our staff to the platform and then onto the shuttle when directed by a member of train crew.
Articles in this section
- Do you need a passenger list?
- How long before the departure time should I arrive?
- I have a group of football supporters travelling on my coach. What information will you need from us?
- Can my coach tow a trailer?
- I have a double decker coach; Can I still travel on Eurotunnel Le Shuttle?
- What identification should I bring with me?
- How does the coach get on the shuttle?