We recommend that customers continue to carefully follow the official advice given. Useful advice can be found on the World Health Organisation’s website
Articles in this section
- Do I need to quarantine on arrival to the UK?
- I no longer want to travel, can I re-book or get a refund?
- Has Eurotunnel put additional measures in place?
- What happens if the borders close?
- I think I have been in contact with someone who has been affected, can I travel?
- I have been advised to self-isolate and am due to travel, what do I do?
- Do I need to take any precautions when travelling with Eurotunnel?