If you have been advised to self-isolate and have a booking that falls within the dates of your isolation period, please contact us directly and we will be happy to assist with exchanging your booking for a future date within the validity of your ticket. If you have booked on-line you can amend your booking here: My Eurotunnel
Articles in this section
- Can I travel through a Tier 4 area for international travel?
- Do I need to quarantine on arrival to the UK?
- Do I need to quarantine on arrival to France?
- I no longer want to travel, can I re-book or get a refund?
- Has Eurotunnel put additional measures in place?
- What happens if the borders close?
- I think I have been in contact with someone who has been affected, can I travel?
- I have been advised to self-isolate and am due to travel, what do I do?
- Do I need to take any precautions when travelling with Eurotunnel?