Please note – This form must not be used for any ticket type other than those specified below. Ticket amends can be completed online – please do not use this form to request an amendment.
Unused bookings made with certain ticket types can be cancelled or refunded online. These are:
- Standard Refundable (not "Standard" - see ticket terms and conditions)
- Short Stay Flexiplus
- Frequent Traveller Flexiplus (cancellation only*)
- Frequent Traveller (cancellation only*)
- Frequent Traveller Day Trip (cancellation only*)
- Summer Promise - Standard tickets booked between 1st and 17th June 2020 for travel before 15th Sept 2020
* legs will be credited back to the Frequent Traveller wallet they were booked with.
To cancel a booking made with one of these ticket types, simply submit a request online. Please allow 14 working days for your request to be processed.
If you wish to cancel a part-travelled booking, please call our Contact Centre.
If you wish to amend rather than cancel a booking, you can do so via My Eurotunnel.