This article relates to Frequent Traveller wallets created as part of a My Eurotunnel account.
Creating a Frequent Traveller wallet
- Log into, or create a My Eurotunnel account.
- Click "My API, vehicles, wallets and pets"
- Scroll to the Frequent Traveller Wallets section
- Click the grey + icon
- Enter the desired details of your new wallet
Name - a short but meaningful name to help identify your wallet in the future
Wallet type - either a standard, or Flexiplus. Details of both are available here
Wallet currency - the currency with which you wish to purchase the tickets. This will also be the currency for all future top-ups.
Number of tickets - the number of single-leg journeys you wish to add. Minimum of 10, maximum of 150.
- Select a payment method, either a card stored on your My Eurotunnel account, or enter details of a new payment method. Please note: the card used for this payment must be presented by the cardholder at check-in.
- Click Confirm & purchase
Your new wallet will be created and instantly ready to use!
Adding a nominated person
Once a wallet is created, it can be shared with another person at any time by inviting them using their email address.
In order to accept the invitation, the nominated person will need to create or log into their own My Eurotunnel account, and have a payment method to use for identification at check-in.
A notification will be displayed on their account dashboard showing any pending invitations, which they can accept