- Goods for sale
- Goods for resale
- Goods for delivery or transfer
- Spare parts or components
- Mail and documents
- Goods which are sealed and cannot be opened or checked (exceptions apply, please contact us)
- Goods carried, the contents of which the driver does not know
- Goods carried by a business, transported by a professional transporter or by a courier
Goods which are not commercial goods are personal goods. Examples are listed below.
They are based on the principle that the reason for the trip is the transportation of the person and that such goods accompanying the person are for personal use or where used for work purposes are incidental to the work.
Please note: no Dangerous Goods can be transported as personal goods.
- Personal belongings such as luggage and suitcases
- Furniture and household goods for use by and carried by the owner
- Goods owned by the passenger(s) and not for sale, resale, delivery or transfer
- Goods or equipment used by the passenger/s for sport or leisure activities (such equipment may include racing vehicles, boats, mobile repair shop)
- Exhibition material and samples used by the passenger/s in their work
- Tools of the trade including consumables used for work purposes and which are incidental to the work
- Performance equipment accompanying the artists