- Go to http://www.eurotunnel.com/apis and log in using the booking reference and password supplied on your booking confirmation, if requested. You will find your password on your email booking confirmation, under the heading IMPORTANT INFORMATION.
- You will be asked to confirm that you have permission from the passengers whose details you are adding. Click the circle to the left of the popup box, and then click 'Continue'.
- You can opt to store API details to add to future bookings. Previously stored API will be displayed at the bottom of the page. You can add these to the current booking by clicking the 'plus' icon.
- Otherwise, to add a new set of API details, click the Add New API button
- Fill out all of the fields. A green tick will appear next to each box as it is correctly filled in.
- Click 'Save API and continue' to save the passenger information.
- Repeat steps 4 - 6 until you have added all the details for yourself, and everyone travelling with you.
Previously stored API details cannot be modified, only viewed, and are displayed against a yellow background. Newly added API can be modified, and is displayed against a blue background.
- To remove a passenger's details either:
Click the 'minus' icon to move previously stored API back down to the storage area at the bottom of the page, or,
Click the 'bin' icon to delete newly added API.
- Click ‘Save and Log out’ to complete your activity.
- If you have not yet completed all of the details for all of the passengers, you will get the following warning:
Click 'Update' to return and enter more details, or click 'Continue' to confirm any changes you have made and complete your activity at this time.
Please note we only require your API information for the Folkestone to Calais part of your journey. We do not require API information for the Calais to Folkestone part of a return trip, or trips that are Calais to Folkestone only.