This article relates to accounts opened before 3rd June 2019.
- Log in to My Eurotunnel using your Frequent Traveller account number and password.
- Click on the 'View Details' link next to the relevant booking in the Booking History section of your Account Overview.
- Click the 'Add API' link on the right hand side of the booking details screen.
- You will be asked to confirm that you have permission from the passengers whose details you are adding. Click the circle to the left of the popup box, and then click 'Continue'.
- To add extra people to the booking, simply click the Add new API button.
If you have previously stored API that you wish to use, you can add these from the list at the bottom of the page by clicking the 'plus'
- To amend an incomplete set of details (displayed against a red background), click the Edit API icon.
Previously stored API cannot be modified, only viewed, and is shown against a yellow background. Newly added API can be modified, and is shown against a blue background.
- To remove a passenger's details either:
Click the 'minus' icon to move previously stored API back down to the storage area at the bottom of the page, or,
Click the 'bin' icon to delete newly added API.
- If you have not yet completed all of the details for all of the passengers, you will get the following warning:
Click 'Update' to return and enter more details, or click 'Continue' to confirm any changes you have made and complete your activity at this time.
Please note we only require your API information for the Folkestone to Calais part of your journey. We do not require API information for the Calais to Folkestone part of a return trip, or trips that are Calais to Folkestone only.