This article relates to accounts opened before 3rd June 2019.
- Log in to My Eurotunnel using your Frequent Traveller account number and password.
- Select 'Store API to your account' from the menu on the right hand side.
- You will be asked to confirm that you have permission from the passengers whose details you are adding. Click the circle to the left of the popup box, and then click 'Continue'.
- Click on the 'pen' icon next to the passenger you wish to change.
- Once you have made your changes, click 'Save API and continue' to return to the passenger list.
- Note: If all the required passenger information is submitted and correct, the status icon next to the Date of Birth will change to a tick in a green circle. If a cross in a red circle still shows, it means not all the required information has been submitted. Only entries that are fully populated will be available to you when you add API to a booking.
- You can remove passengers details by clicking the trash can icon next to the relevant passenger.
- Once you have modified and saved your information, click 'Save and Log out' to confirm your changes.
- Top Tip!If you accidentally delete one of your passenger details, simply click 'Close without saving' followed by 'Leave this page' in the popup that appears, and the action will be undone.