The UK government and UK Border Force only require passenger information of those people leaving the United Kingdom. If you are travelling from Calais to Folkestone, you will not have to provide API on this leg of your journey.
Articles in this section
- What about people only travelling from Calais to Folkestone?
- Which countries will have access to my API?
- Do I need to supply passenger details for every booking I make?
- How do I change the API on my booking?
- Is my data safe?
- Can I supply my API by phone?
- How do I provide my API?
- What information do you require?
- What is Advance Passenger Information (API)?