Tickets are available at the Eurotunnel Le Shuttle check-in but this is subject to availability. As our prices are based upon the demands of our service, the further ahead you book the cheaper the ticket is likely to be. Tickets purchased at check-in will therefore always be at the highest cost.
Articles in this section
- About our ticket types
- What if my desired travel date is not available yet?
- What's the difference between Standard, and Standard Refundable tickets?
- Am I able to purchase a ticket when I arrive?
- What happens if my ticket expires?
- How do I get a VAT receipt for my ticket?
- Will I receive tickets before I travel?
- Can I book an 'Open' Ticket?