Eurotunnel Le Shuttle are able to transport domestic equidae on its single deck passenger shuttles. Horses must travel in a horse transporter of the appropriate standard and must have Type 2 transporter of the appropriate certificate of inspection under article 18(2) of the Welfare of Animals during Transport regulations, or national equivalent. Please click here to book using one of our horse travel partners.
Articles in this section
- Brexit and pet travel
- Where do I check-in my pet on the Folkestone Terminal?
- Does my dog need to have a tapeworm treatment for travel into the EU?
- Is there a limit to the numbers of dogs, cats or ferrets I can take?
- Are there any designated pet exercise areas on either Terminal?
- Is there a drive thru at the Pet Reception?
- Do I need my booking number when I visit the Pet Reception?
- Do I have to bring my pet inside the Pet Reception?
- What happens if my dog doesn’t have the tapeworm treatment in time?
- When does the tapeworm treatment have to be applied to my pet dog?