Eurotunnel Le Shuttle are able to transport domestic equidae on its single deck passenger shuttles. Horses must travel in a horse transporter of the appropriate standard and must have Type 2 transporter of the appropriate certificate of inspection under article 18(2) of the Welfare of Animals during Transport regulations, or national equivalent. Please click here to book using one of our horse travel partners.
Articles in this section
- Will Brexit affect my Pet Passport?
- Are there any designated pet exercise areas on either Terminal?
- Is there a drive thru at the Pet Reception?
- Do I need my booking number when I visit the Pet Reception?
- Do I have to bring my pet inside the Pet Reception?
- What happens if my dog doesn’t have the tapeworm treatment in time?
- When does the tapeworm treatment have to be applied to my pet dog?
- Are there any pet checks carried out when I travel from the Continent?
- Are there any pet checks when I travel from the UK?
- What are the health requirements for bringing a pet to France?