The product Frontline combo does not contain praziquantal so is not marketed as product to be used against tapeworm. It is marketed to be effective against ticks and fleas. Please contact DEFRA or your vet for more information.
Articles in this section
- Are there any designated pet exercise areas on either Terminal?
- Is there a drive thru at the Pet Reception?
- Do I need my booking number when I visit the Pet Reception?
- Do I have to bring my pet inside the Pet Reception?
- What happens if my dog doesn’t have the tapeworm treatment in time?
- When does the tapeworm treatment have to be applied to my pet dog?
- Are there any pet checks carried out when I travel from the Continent?
- Are there any pet checks when I travel from the United Kingdom?
- What are the health requirements for bringing a pet to France?
- Can I take my horse to the Continent?