Please note that the product STRONGHOLD is not licensed as a tick or tapeworm treatment and therefore is not acceptable treatment against tapeworm for pets travelling under the Pet travel Scheme rules. Please contact DEFRA or your vet for more information.
Articles in this section
- Are there any designated pet exercise areas on either Terminal?
- Is there a drive thru at the Pet Reception?
- Do I need my booking number when I visit the Pet Reception?
- Do I have to bring my pet inside the Pet Reception?
- What happens if my dog doesn’t have the tapeworm treatment in time?
- When does the tapeworm treatment have to be applied to my pet dog?
- Are there any pet checks carried out when I travel from the Continent?
- Are there any pet checks when I travel from the UK?
- What are the health requirements for bringing a pet to France?
- Can I take my horse to the Continent?