Yes you can. Amendments to your travel booking can be made subject to availability, as long as they are completed before the expiry of the ticket (before midnight on the current date of travel). With most bookings you can now do this online using the password which was in your emailed booking confirmation. However, if you paid for all or part of your booking using Tesco travel vouchers, you will need to arrange this by contacting us by phone.
Articles in this section
- Brexit and pet travel
- Where do I check-in my pet on the Folkestone Terminal?
- Does my dog need to have a tapeworm treatment for travel into the EU?
- Is there a limit to the numbers of dogs, cats or ferrets I can take?
- Are there any designated pet exercise areas on either Terminal?
- Is there a drive thru at the Pet Reception?
- Do I need my booking number when I visit the Pet Reception?
- Do I have to bring my pet inside the Pet Reception?
- What happens if my dog doesn’t have the tapeworm treatment in time?
- When does the tapeworm treatment have to be applied to my pet dog?