Yes you can. Amendments to your travel booking can be made subject to availability, as long as they are completed before the expiry of the ticket (before midnight on the current date of travel). With most bookings you can now do this online using the password which was in your emailed booking confirmation. However, if you paid for all or part of your booking using Tesco travel vouchers, you will need to arrange this by contacting us by phone.
Articles in this section
- Brexit and pet travel
- What are the Pet Reception opening hours?
- I am travelling with my rabbit, what do I need to do?
- Is there a limit to the numbers of dogs, cats or ferrets I can take?
- Where do I check-in my pet on the Folkestone Terminal?
- Where do I check-in my pet on the Calais Terminal?
- What your vet needs to know about your pet's official travel documents
- Does my dog need a tapeworm treatment for travelling to the EU?
- Are there any designated pet exercise areas on either Terminal?
- Is there a drive thru at the Pet Reception?