The cost for your pet to travel with Eurotunnel Le Shuttle is £19/26€ for each leg of the journey. This fee applies to each dog, cat or ferret in your vehicle.
Articles in this section
- Will Brexit affect my Pet Passport?
- Are there any designated pet exercise areas on either Terminal?
- Is there a drive thru at the Pet Reception?
- Do I need my booking number when I visit the Pet Reception?
- Do I have to bring my pet inside the Pet Reception?
- What happens if my dog doesn’t have the tapeworm treatment in time?
- When does the tapeworm treatment have to be applied to my pet dog?
- Are there any pet checks carried out when I travel from the Continent?
- Are there any pet checks when I travel from the UK?
- What are the health requirements for bringing a pet to France?