Your Advance Passenger Information will only be passed to UK Border Force as it is only collected for the purpose of Exit Checks from the United Kingdom.
Articles in this section
- What about people only travelling from Calais to Folkestone?
- Which countries will have access to my API?
- Do I need to supply passenger details for every booking I make?
- How do I change the API on my booking?
- Is my data safe?
- Can I supply my API by phone?
- How do I provide my API?
- What information do you require?
- What is Advance Passenger Information (API)?
- How you can prepare for the Exit Checks at our Folkestone terminal?