Eurotunnel Le Shuttle no longer issues printed tickets before departure. On arrival at our check-in booths, please have your booking reference to hand and follow the instructions displayed on the check-in screens.
Articles in this section
- About our ticket types
- What if my desired travel date is not available yet?
- What's the difference between Standard, and Standard Refundable tickets?
- Am I able to purchase a ticket when I arrive?
- What happens if my ticket expires?
- How do I get a VAT receipt for my ticket?
- Will I receive tickets before I travel?
- Can I book an 'Open' Ticket?