To bring your dog, cat or ferret into the UK under 'PETS' you must follow the revised procedures which come into effect from 1st January 2021. Read our Pet Travel Scheme checklist before travelling or visit the DEFRA website for further details. Please note, you MUST visit the Pet Reception building on our Calais terminal before you check-in to travel.
Articles in this section
- Brexit and pet travel
- Where do I check-in my pet on the Folkestone Terminal?
- Does my dog need to have a tapeworm treatment for travel into the EU?
- Is there a limit to the numbers of dogs, cats or ferrets I can take?
- Are there any designated pet exercise areas on either Terminal?
- Is there a drive thru at the Pet Reception?
- Do I need my booking number when I visit the Pet Reception?
- Do I have to bring my pet inside the Pet Reception?
- What happens if my dog doesn’t have the tapeworm treatment in time?
- When does the tapeworm treatment have to be applied to my pet dog?