What do I have to do to bring my pet dog, cat or ferret back into the UK under the Pet Travel Scheme(PETS)? To bring your dog, cat or ferret into the UK under 'PETS' you must follow the revised procedures which came into effect from 29th December 2014. Read our Pet Travel Scheme checklist before travelling or visit the DEFRA website for further details. Please note, you MUST visit the Pet Reception building on our Calais terminal before you check-in to travel.
Articles in this section
- Will Brexit affect my Pet Passport?
- Are there any designated pet exercise areas on either Terminal?
- Is there a drive thru at the Pet Reception?
- Do I need my booking number when I visit the Pet Reception?
- Do I have to bring my pet inside the Pet Reception?
- What happens if my dog doesn’t have the tapeworm treatment in time?
- When does the tapeworm treatment have to be applied to my pet dog?
- Are there any pet checks carried out when I travel from the Continent?
- Are there any pet checks when I travel from the UK?
- What are the health requirements for bringing a pet to France?