The tapeworm treatment must be administered by a vet between 24–120 hours before arrival in UK. Failure to do so will result in your pet being refused travel until the tapeworm treatment has been administered within the time frame above.
Articles in this section
- Brexit and pet travel
- Is there a limit to the numbers of dogs, cats or ferrets I can take?
- Are there any designated pet exercise areas on either Terminal?
- Is there a drive thru at the Pet Reception?
- Do I need my booking number when I visit the Pet Reception?
- Do I have to bring my pet inside the Pet Reception?
- What happens if my dog doesn’t have the tapeworm treatment in time?
- When does the tapeworm treatment have to be applied to my pet dog?
- Are there any pet checks carried out when I travel from the Continent?
- Are there any pet checks when I travel from the United Kingdom?