Yes, only available at our Pet Reception in Calais. Signage will indicate when the drive thru is in operation. Your pet will remain in your vehicle and you will be asked to scan their microchip so the staff member can check their details.
Articles in this section
- Brexit and pet travel
- What are the Pet Reception opening hours?
- I am travelling with my rabbit, what do I need to do?
- Is there a limit to the numbers of dogs, cats or ferrets I can take?
- Where do I check-in my pet on the Folkestone Terminal?
- Where do I check-in my pet on the Calais Terminal?
- What your vet needs to know about your pet's official travel documents
- Does my dog need a tapeworm treatment for travelling to the EU?
- Are there any designated pet exercise areas on either Terminal?
- Is there a drive thru at the Pet Reception?