Your pet dog must have had mandatory tapeworm treatment administered by a vet between 24–120 hours before arrival in UK. Please note if the tapeworm treatment is not administered in time or correctly documented by a vet in the passport, it will result in your pet dog being refused travel.
Articles in this section
- Brexit and pet travel
- Where do I check-in my pet on the Folkestone Terminal?
- Does my dog need to have a tapeworm treatment for travel into the EU?
- Is there a limit to the numbers of dogs, cats or ferrets I can take?
- Are there any designated pet exercise areas on either Terminal?
- Is there a drive thru at the Pet Reception?
- Do I need my booking number when I visit the Pet Reception?
- Do I have to bring my pet inside the Pet Reception?
- What happens if my dog doesn’t have the tapeworm treatment in time?
- When does the tapeworm treatment have to be applied to my pet dog?